Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thai massage troubles

Since we've been here, we have gotten two massages. The first one was pretty awesome. It was an hour long for only 200 Baht, which is about $6-7. I highly recommend getting one when here since it is very relaxing. Thai massages include lots of stretching and pressure on the various pressure points of your body to clear your energy lines. I don't know what it's all about, but it generally feels pretty nice. The second massage we got was definitely an exception to that though. While Liz was on the mat next to me having a good massage, I was getting man handled by a heavier than average Thai woman. I guess she wasn't that fat, but she was definitely too much to handle, especially since Thai massages include a lot of walking on top of you. I had to constantly tell her to soft soft it a little, and then she started laughing at me. I am not sure if she just didn't understand or thought I was just a weakling. It wasn't relaxing at all, which has persuaded me to try an oil relaxation massage for the next one. Hopefully that one will be a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment